DIY HAMA BEADS BOOKMARKS
Different people have different OCDs (not the actual disorder, but the figure of speech). Some can’t tolerate any dust on the floor, some have to make sure there is not a single crease on their bedsheet before they go to bed, some need to make sure everything is properly colour-coordinated, some can’t stand it when there’s a crease on a page in a book because it was doggie-eared.
What we have today, it something that will satisfy everyone’s colour coordination OCD and a lot of people’s disliking towards doggie-eared pages in books.
Fun to make, unique to use and easy to carry around Hama Beads Mini-Bookmarks! Get your kids to make some today!
What You Need To Make Your Own Bookmarks
How To Make Bookmarks Using Hama Beads?
- Place your hama beads in the design you want on the peg board.
- Once you’ve completed your design, place the ironing paper / baking paper on top of your design and press down with a hot iron. Ask for an adult's help with this.
- You will realise that the beads melt a little from the top and fuse together making them stick to each other.
- Remove the fused beads off the board and flip it over. Place a metal paper clip near the bottom of the design. Remember to keep the shorter and longer ends of the paper clip free for use.
- Place the ironing paper / baking paper on top of your design and paper clip and press down with a hot iron. Ask for an adult's help with this.
- Once again, you will realise that the beads melt a little from the top and fuse together making them stick to each other and the paper clip.
- Let it cool. As it cools, the beads will also begin to harden.
Abracadabra – You have your own bookmark!